Monday, January 22, 2007

Porter

Over a month has gone by and I've been quite lax on the blog (as Sara has told me). So, before I catch everyone up on our travel / research / Nashville related activity, let's begin with Porter. Porter you say? And what might porter be? Well, it's not a "what", but a "who". Porter is our new puppy! After 6 months of living the canine-free lifestyle, we're back with a 12 week old mostly swiss mountain dog. He's mixed with something else, but we're not sure what. We adopted him from a rescue kennel in Kentucky yesterday and he's adjusting to the cushiness of the house faster than you can say Jack Sprat.

Can you say "big boy"? He's only 3 months old - and he's already 40 pounds. Judging by the size of those ginourmous paws he's sporting, we're guessing he's going to grow to around 80. But anything is possible:





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Porter. You have exactly 27 hours to deliver him. The location will be disclosed to you at hour 23. Come alone.f

11:45 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Oh Miss G. You know and I know and you know I know and you know that I know that I... ok, I'm confused. But I'm not giving you porter! He doesn't take well to the cold. You'll just have to come on down to Nashville to see him.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering he is a "Swiss Mountatin Dog" I think he would take quite well to the cold.

He really is too cute! I have a feeling he will be a lot bigger then you think!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home