Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year's

Looking for me on New Year's? Try the beach. Oh yeah, and grab your passport because you'll have to venture outside of the US. To fill in the unawares, it's become something akin to a ritual pilgrimage - every year since 2002 (has it really been that long?), Sara and I have been out of the States for the New Year. The difference is that this is the first year we won't be freezing our buns off in some European city. Rather, this year we decided to try our luck in the Grand Cayman Islands. This year's goal: some chillaxing, some snorkeling, maybe a little sun soaking. I know Sara has her beach reads all prepared, but of course, I have some hot research issues that I'll be working out while resting on the white sand beaches. Sure, call me a geek, a dork, a dweeb, what you will... I just won't hear you. Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home