Sunday, December 02, 2007

ice - deice - ice - deice

(FYI - apolgies for the short posts - I'm blogging from my blackberry)

A little update from Philly, that wonderful aiport in the east. Good news: We were able to board the plane! Bad news: We boarded about 45 minutes late. Worse news: After waiting on the tarmac for another 45 minutes, we now have at least another 30 minutes until we can be de-iced. Then, and only then, can we jump in line for takeoff. Oh how I love flying, or is it the anticipation of flying?

Anyway, you know that it's going to be awhile when the flight attendent starts handing out the little bags of pretzels. That was 45 minutes ago... and now they are coming around with water. I appeciate the service, but for some reason I feel like I'm in kindergarten again. Where are the peanuts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home