Sunday, June 17, 2007

Back By Popular Demand

It seems that there are more people reading this blog than I thought. :-) Thanks to everyone who has been poking and prodding me to update this with news from Nashville. So, much has happened in the past month, but let's begin with paiting. Sara and I recently painted our bedroom a very very very pale yellow (it's almost white). Though this is not the most exciting of news, it's amusing nonetheless because our Porter (still working towards his merit badge in Wonderpupness) decided he needed to rub against the wall and absorb some of the latex-infused goodness. What did this romp on the wall entail? Well, as you can see by the picture below, the wonderpup in training lost some of that black sheen on this booty. Did I say "booty" You bet your booty I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home