Sunday, July 22, 2007

No no, stop that,

Let's put it this way. We love our precious puppy. We really do. But sometimes he pushes you and you have to say, "Ok, I'm not going to do anything rash. I'm just going to count to ten. I can do this. I can count to ten". So, you start counting.... one .... two ... three ... and then "Nope, I just can't do it. I want to strangle you!" But you always come to your senses and don't attack your dog. Anyway, for those of you that don't know Porter too well - he's a chewer. What does that mean? Well? Let's put it this way, he's chewed through shoes, socks, pants, shirts, towels, dog beds, rugs, sofas (um... who hasn't heard that one yet?) papers, books, and now (as of 5 minutes ago - he chewed through and ripped off one of the clasps on my messenger bag. It's amazing how he can get into anything, at any level and munch munch munch. Grrr! We keep telling ourselves, "he's a puppy", "he's a puppy", and he's still learning (but in the back of your head you hear "yep - learning to chew shoes, socks, ...").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home